Saturday, July 21, 2012

SCHOOOOOOLS OUT

School is out and i couldnt be happier to have ky be free! i have been off track meanwhile he has been working so hard. He has been so busy with English, Chemistry, Anat and phys, Science foundations and mission prep that almost everytime we hang out has to be devoted to school work. I am so glad he is a hard worker. It is something I admire sooo much!  And of course he ends the semester with straight A's!! I dont mean A and A-.... alllll A's! He deserves it.! I love his love and passion for learning and working hard. He is a great example to me.  and now with 39 days left till he leaves, with now more homework and class... He is all mine! hehe To celebrate we made oreo truffles with our favorite friends Blake and Chelsea..who we met by fate. And went out to the sand dunes for a fire. It was sooo fun

No comments:

Post a Comment