Thursday, February 2, 2012

dreaming of love

I suddenly realized that it was the end of January and that reminded me of Valentines day! I was very glad i remembered this on January 31 because i wanted to do the 14 days of Valentines Day for Ky this year. Again i swear I am the cheesiest girl. But it has been a great couple days and Ill keep u posted on the last 12 days.
 Day 1: I colored this lovely pic and put it on a powerade because he loves his blue  powerade.                  So for a cheesy saying i wrote "we are a great ""power"" couple!"
Day 2: all i did was put a plate of amazing cookies in his car that said thanks for being my cookie. :) haha i laugh just thinking how awful am at this. But my point is just to do simple things everyday. its the simple things that matter right? ahhh


No comments:

Post a Comment